Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tiger VT :)

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
and 14k????
ouuuuchhhhh!!!
i wont tell you what you can get them for now then..:whistling
LOL, i got my supercharged VY for $13,900! :O With low k's! How long ago you get the VT?

But anyways:

Nice ride.

My advice is dont get rid of the reverse assist.. i mean tow bar. My VY's got one and it saved my car from any damage when some P Plater ran into the back if it while i was at a red light. Screwed her VP's bumper, but my car was untouched so it's all good. Although maybe just remove the ball? And leave the bar.

And why arn't there many hot chicks down here that like doing up cars? :cry:

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Thats one hot looking tiger, i like the rear garnish, im still deciding weather to color code mine or tint it almost black like that.

Good luck with it:yeah:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
thats what the boot button on your keys is for:thumbsup:
hahah a tiger mica vx garnish would look the goods here.
but yehh its all a matter of preference!
good luck with the lowering and tow hitch!!
let us no how it goes!!

Wat happens wen ur key goes dead or the actuator (spelling?) and u have a system in the boot? haha not gettin in here :p that was another reason y i kept my VT garnish not only looks 10 times better but i think uve heard that enough from me lol.

Car looks nice i still suggest shaving the garnish then coz if this is growing on u, paint it black i can still see the words holden lol only coz i know wat im lookin 4 :p definatly needs 2 b lowerd i think SL would b perfect height. Do u use this car 2 tow the quad?

LAZY SIX

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s1 calais sc6
nice lookin vt loose the unit sticker is so popular like skin its anoyin at least you ride so its sorta ok ...what else is planned for your vt where in wa are ya from

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Wat happens wen ur key goes dead or the actuator (spelling?) and u have a system in the boot? haha not gettin in here :p that was another reason y i kept my VT garnish not only looks 10 times better but i think uve heard that enough from me lol.

Car looks nice i still suggest shaving the garnish then coz if this is growing on u, paint it black i can still see the words holden lol only coz i know wat im lookin 4 :p definatly needs 2 b lowerd i think SL would b perfect height. Do u use this car 2 tow the quad?

I dont really use it for towing at all....thats what my bfs
xr8 is for hahahahahaha now that he has 19' rims he dosent want to tho....

alien-
Yes 13,990 is alot ...I bought it a couple of years ago when vx ss was worth $22,000. I have a fair idea that it would be worth bugger all, I dont really care hey....

I havent taken off the tow bar for that very reason, same thing happend to a mate of mine.

Oh and Im not sure what you mean by:
"And why arn't there many hot chicks down here that like doing up cars? "
If your having a crack at me Id rather you keep it to yourself!

Lazy six-
HAHA I get so much **** for having that sticker I think I will keep it :dance:

ShiZzl3-
Im getting 19's :)

sxc_sound
Thanks mate- I have always loved that tiger colour....;)

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Although his statement is correct, you don't see any good looking sheelas down here, you might want to just ignore Aliens comments...He can get a bit sleazy at times :) But being with a bitch girlfriend can do that to you :yeah: good to see hes not with her any more :thumbsup:

But :thumbsup::thumbsup: for the sensor...I won't be taking mine off for the same reason, and because they make car parks so small these days and it alerts me if I'm too close to another vehicle ;)

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
got some interior pics? done anything in there?

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Yes 13,990 is alot ...I bought it a couple of years ago when vx ss was worth $22,000. I have a fair idea that it would be worth bugger all, I dont really care hey....

I havent taken off the tow bar for that very reason, same thing happend to a mate of mine.

Oh and Im not sure what you mean by:
"And why arn't there many hot chicks down here that like doing up cars? "
If your having a crack at me Id rather you keep it to yourself!

MMM, if you do it up and keep it for many years it will increase in value quite a bit.

Yea, i learnt my lesson and it protects your car too from carparks and people that dont care. I've seen some guy who pushed his front bumper into a cement pole and then stopped and just got out leaving hsi car there knowing that he was as far in as he could go :S People just dont care!

No, i'm not having a crack at you, i mean there needs to be more hot people down here in melbourne who like doing up cars. There raelly isn't many, and most of my friends who are chicks that like doing up cars arn't that great. OK, that sounds mean, but i dunno how to explain whats in my head most of the time. Basically the stereotpe in this area around here is guys and chicks who look like guys pretty much only do work to their cars. OK, i'm just going to give up.

I like the Tiger colour, but alot of people said it looks ****, and i was actually going to get a supercharged VT in tiger colour, until the black Supercharged VY came along and i had to grab it quickly to ensure i got it.