Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tight park? That's just over the top

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
i looked at the pictures first..
first thought: FAILCON
second thought: since when are you allowed to use company cars for non-business related matters?

Its totally up to the company to decide what you can and cannot do with the car. If they allow you to have the car for a while than that's their choice.

One of my customers had a car accident and her company is allowing her to use a company car as a substitute for a long as she wants.

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Older drivers definaely need to take tests after a certain age, I know p-platers get a bad name and are still learning whilst on the road etc, but i could never imagine a p-plater causing this kind of accident. texting a carpark and causing a collision? yes. Driving on to someone elses car? no chance lol

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
i looked at the pictures first..
first thought: FAILCON
second thought: since when are you allowed to use company cars for non-business related matters?
I can use my company car for what ever I want, all I need to do is notify them if I'm leaving the state with it.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
well fair enough. i just thought they could only be used for business matters.
but its true it does depend on the company privileges.

about the older people testing and such
dont they do it already for age of 70 - 75 or something ?
and also there was a call for older drivers to have plates notifying other drivers of their presence but it just turned into a government backlash about again picking on a minority.. however for some reason they have powers and nobody wants to help those "poor undeserving p platers"

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
pity it wasnt an orange taxi,then you could say its the aussie version of the general lee,lol
all we have to do now is wait for the stupid commercials from toyota & ford. something like buy a toyota yaris,not only good on fuel but make excellent landing pads for when friends drop in unexpected,lol

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
my god! i just figured something out!! mainly old people have falcons, so if your going out to do skids, buy a falcon, they'll never know!!

and how does she brake? mash her foot into the floor!? jeeeeezzzzz