Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

tim tam comp, has anyone else won?

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
i think their line on that would be 'based upon reccomended daily intake serving suggestion' (2 biscuits a day) also begs the question

when i was working at woolworths, when they arrive they have a shelf life of 4-6 months...

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
weve had some luck with comps with my family, weve won a few mp3 players, a coke fridge and other crap like that

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Anyone remember the paper-scissors-rock competition on pepsi drinks? I entered that and won twice in two weeks! $1000 cash :p

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
I love the new White/Dark Tim Tam's..

Well done MagiNoodle.. Can we all come over for Tea and Biscuits?

Jono191

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SS Thunder Ute.
yep i entered once and got the years supply of the tams. i get half this month and the other half in April. :D

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Hi all,
my partner entered the comp for one years supply of tim tams and she won. I then entered the comp and got an email today telling me i have won. I wish i could win other comps this easy, havent even got any money back on lotto for the last year.

Has anyone else won on this comp? If the odds of winning are 50/50 which is what we have got this comp will cost arnotts a lot of tim tams.
I could easily eat the 48 packs that you get but i may struggle to get through 96 packs.

Wow - I am jealous and envious but will fix the problem by asking how fat you will be 1 year from now :D

Reaper

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
I'm trying to lose weight now so i did't enter, woould be good to flog on eBay though.. eBay is good for anything

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
Wow - I am jealous and envious but will fix the problem by asking how fat you will be 1 year from now :D

Reaper

well reaper since i have always eaten anything i want and have been around the same wieght for the last 15 or so years i will most likely be about as fat as i am now(179cm and 100kg).

Michael_123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series 2 5.7l
Anyone remember the paper-scissors-rock competition on pepsi drinks? I entered that and won twice in two weeks! $1000 cash :p

Yep i won that got a Ps3 and a PSP

I entered time tam comp 3 times no luck :-(