Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tinny's ute - Pic heavy, so only for anyone interested.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Thanks. Where'd u get urs from?

Mine is just from ebay. Cost me 15 bucks delivered, from memory.

In other news, just collected a dealership service history for my car - 31 separate warranty job sheets. Now, considering the last warranty claim was in July this year (with them at least), that means my car has been with them 31 times, in 34 months - just for warranty claims. Add scheduled services (not all done with them), 7500km oil changes (none with them), and the 2 other warranty claims I've had with another dealership, and it doesn't bode well.

VTi_b0i

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 accord euro, 94 civic vtec turbo
Bloody hell! I think if that'd been me I'd have sold the car by now and steered away from all holdens :-s
But damn its a sexy ute!

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Thats sad mate i would be throwing everything at them. At least from the outside the car looks perfect good luck with it all and when i come to Syd i have a spare red head in my car waiting to be ignited all you have to do is strike her once lol

Blind Sniper

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve S2 SSV Sportwagon
Cleaning gear

Hey mate just been looking at the photos of your ute .... Paint is amazing :), I've got a phantom wagon, as you probably know black is a bitch to keep clean, could you recommend any cleaning products/ waxes that would help my car stay cleanER for more that 2 minutes after I Leave the driveway ....thanks sniper