Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

To Manta, or not to Manta?

ch1mp

Reaction score
If you have a valid reason for requiring my locati
Members Ride
VT S-Pack 3.8L Supercharged
I got a second hand front bumper from the wreckers that had fog light spaces in them and it also had a Manta (or HBD or whatever you want to call it) bottom lip on it. I have an s-pack and was thinking of just transferring my s-pack lip on to it but it doesn't quite attach the same way that the Manta one does. It needs to get sprayed the correct colour anyway, so do you think that the panel beaters can attach it for me? Thing is, my s-pack lip attaches to the bumper with tabs that go through the bumper and screw in behind it. The Manta lip simply screws on with no tabs going through the bumper. So to fit mine they would have to cut holes...
So do I keep the Manta lip on it? Would it be try-hard if I did leave it on?
Thoughts please...

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
thought this was going to be ANOTHER exhaust thread.

phew

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
actually ant its a vt front bar :p and its for a VT S with a new front bar with foglight holes :p

ch1mp

Reaction score
If you have a valid reason for requiring my locati
Members Ride
VT S-Pack 3.8L Supercharged
haha ye. i've already got an s-pack...all i want are the fog lights. so i got a bumper that had fog light spaces that happened to be a manta bumper. so i'm trying to decide if i should keep my s-pack lip on it, or the manta lip...