Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Todd Kelly Joins Jack Daniels Racing

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Jack Daniel’s Racing has signed leading Holden driver Todd Kelly to head its 2008 V8 Supercar campaign.

Kelly, 28, joins the Larry Perkins-owned team to drive alongside up and comer Shane Price after a decade with the Clayton-based Holden Young Lions, Kmart Racing and Holden Racing Teams.

“A number of things are being considered at HRT which has enabled me to explore all the available options, and after 10 fantastic years I have decided it was time to accept a new challenge,” said Kelly.

Full Story: V8 Supercar News - The Official Website of V8 Supercars Australia

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Now that Todds gone over to Jack Daniels Racing, Garth will move over to HRT

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i ffigured he was on the move sunday night when he thanked the team for all the hard work over the years when he was on the podium for the final round placings

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
ok who do we thinks gonna take his place at HRT?? i reckon skaifey will be retiring within the next couple years cos he is in his 40's now, hopefully tander will go up there or they might take a punt on a younger bloke from the fujitsu championship, like tony d'alberto, who just won the championship or get nathen pretty, who they get to race with them at the enduros, so many good drivers coming up

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
oh just remembered, wheres russell ingall heading to now?!?! better not be HRT haha

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Lets hope Todd can put Larrys cars up where they belong at the pointy end like in the castrol days ...surely with his vast experience and engineering skills he can put up a car that can run with the ford **** that seems to be in abundance when qualifying and race results....although Tander gave us a breath of fresh air ...the results of late (if you take Tander out) have been very very blue.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
ok who do we thinks gonna take his place at HRT?? i reckon skaifey will be retiring within the next couple years cos he is in his 40's now, hopefully tander will go up there or they might take a punt on a younger bloke from the fujitsu championship, like tony d'alberto, who just won the championship or get nathen pretty, who they get to race with them at the enduros, so many good drivers coming up

Tander will go to HRT. Tander has been itching to move for a while because no matter how he drives, he is always second at Toll HSV, because Ricks dad is the owner of Toll HSV. At HRT Tander will get all of the respect and credit that he deserves and i am sure that Skaife will be happy for him to be the "Top Driver", which even though he won the championship, he wouldnt of got at Toll HSV. It think that Skaife and Tander will be an awesome combo, bring on the enduros :yeah:

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
oh just remembered, wheres russell ingall heading to now?!?! better not be HRT haha

It is rumoured that he is going to Paul Morris Motorsport

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
Tander will go to HRT. Tander has been itching to move for a while because no matter how he drives, he is always second at Toll HSV, because Ricks dad is the owner of Toll HSV. At HRT Tander will get all of the respect and credit that he deserves and i am sure that Skaife will be happy for him to be the "Top Driver", which even though he won the championship, he wouldnt of got at Toll HSV. It think that Skaife and Tander will be an awesome combo, bring on the enduros :yeah:

Tander is going to HRT Todd to Perkins Ingall to Paul Morris the kiwi kid van gisban ??? name ? will be runnin a 3rd car out of stone brothere stable not sure who is going to Toll with Rick wont be for to long as ive herd Rick is us of a bound in the next few years to race trucks like ambrose started in.
And are you sure the Kellys dont have there finger in the pie at HRT aswell ???