Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Todd's new project ( on road )

Jedwards

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commie
Aww deved mann.
You should be able to drive the VH still.
The V8 restriction can fu** off.
It was you're only car regoed in your name at the time? (hopefully it actually was, or you could say it was and hope for the best)
If so, then they cant do ****. You drove it before the law came to effect you, so you get turned into an exception (;
well apparently thats the go.
i should know, because the im in them, but meh.. only illegal if caught...

Jedwards

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commie
thats why you dont get caught (;
actually, dont do that, Itll probably end badly.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
hmmm these have a plastic beaver same as a VK? i mean the bit that joins the two lights together. i think you will find that recessing that trim with be a huge cnut. in fact the whole job would be an arse. you will have to section around 5mm from your 1/4 panels, which means you need to know how to weld... and weld REALLLLLLY well, cos those 1/4's will warp like a bitch if you go too hot.

not sure i would approve of that mod, but i do approve of the rims. they 15's or 16's? remember than putting bigger rims on your car actually makes it look higher. i was running my VK with 15's and superlows. it looked dumped but was completely RWC and i easily made it up and down my steep driveway

Mad84VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
what you do with the rims? and its looking good