Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tomi's VS Manual Ute :D

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Hey guy's.. if you didn't see the problem post I think I have fixed it :) Also got my ss bar from paint today :) really happy with it especially for $40 :) Just need to source the bezels might chuck new tires on the rear ;) and off she goes! If anyone is interested let me know I might put it up here.. also it has (noisy synchro's) according to mechanic that did the clutch kit that was suppose to stop this noise but I don't think anyone will buy it for as much as I want with it as is so should I get a second hand box and chuck that on? How much they go for just for the box? anyways my actual laptop is down and needs a new HD so once I do that ill put a thread up about the XR :) cheers guys here is the bumper :)
FullSizeRender_zpsom7w3cge.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
T5's aren't really cheap, sold mine for $250 with worn syncros,
Maybe $500 for a second hander in ok to good condition.

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Pity it has come to this :( just looked over the whole thread... Car is all fixed .. As stupid as it was it was only a EFI relay :/ anyways.. No power steering and loud gearbox hoping to get about 4k if possible.. Otherwise she is good and I also have brand new water and power steering pump to go with it so yeh... Need a working computer so I can start a thread on the XR.. Been working on that a little too much..

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
so the problem wasn't that simple… after spending way too much trying to fix it i gave up.. figured it was spark but just couldn't get it.. i put it up for 1K firm and got it.. got taken away today and hopefully i keep in contact with the new owner :(
55805198-00E3-442A-818E-BB19955A19CF_zps10jznnjd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9360A33E-2029-4BA3-AAF0-3362925D2A43_zpslxoc1wrj.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
I saw that on Facebook! Didn't know you sold it...

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Yeh put it on Facebook.. Yeh very upsetting hopefully I can keep up to date I have the guy on Facebook now so if I want it back in a few years hopefully I could throw him a offer that he can't refuse.. I'll see I always wanted a black one so I might get another project black one :)