Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Top mount supercharged - manual - ls1 vx calais international

Jonesy40

Reaction score
Members Ride
Voodoo VE SS UTE
cant believe this hasn't sold yet especially at $12,000

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
pity its not in WA, cant believe it hasnt gone for 12k

STOKED

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5ltr UTE
just under 123000

Supercharger was fitted late NOV 2008 Calais was used as a weekend car for 12 months or so - Then blew the transmission(3rd/4th) after Burnout warriors 2009.
Then it sat in a shed for 18months due to work and time constraints for the previous owner ,
till i bought it last September ass-holed the blown auto and did the 6 speed conversion/Full service/duel 3inch X Force exhaust and 3inch High Flow cats/custom Dyno tune ect ect.
I have only done about 5000K's in it .I have a work car and a road bike so it was a weekend toy for me.

Just time to move on and maybe turn my Honda into a Harley :)

I think the only problem anyone who wanted it as a daily driver would have is the Textrallia clutch.
They are designed to be driven HARD - If you baby them they dont release enough carbon and become noisy and VERY Shuddery.
Because i only drive the Calais once a week it always starts of with a shudder.Jus dont have the oppertunity the give it a good hard hit and slip it a little to get the carbon to smooth it out.
textrallia recommend starting in 3rd gear and forcing the clutch to slip every few months to keep the noise and shudder down.

Great thing about the clutch is you can go from 5th-3rd and smash the throttle and it will never slip..

Last edited: