Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

totally, patheticlly f*ck-tarded things people say about commodores

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
evil_monkey said:
sometimes it can backfire i had a mates g/f tell me that her brother has a particular model vt which i know was never released from the factory apparently they bought it from holden like this ??? it was some weird crap like SQV or something like that so after me saying that dosent exist she comes back with some photos of it and it actually has embroided onto the stockie executive seats SQV and badged on the outside as a SQV with some really strange kit on it

did a google search on it http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=holden%2Bsqv&sa=N&tab=iw and the first link and brief decription does say stuff bout a 'holden sqv' and a falcon xr8. could of been some export model?

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
i know a bloke that thinks his car beat a vx clubsport he owned a VN v6 i politely to him to shut his c*** b4 i bust out 10 round house kicks on is ass.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
heh some people like to drippble, personally i think my stocker would have trouble beating a excel if the driver was good on the clutch and a quick shifter.

but who needs 8second street cars, quietly rolling around is the life for me

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
chopsy said:
It's like a bloke i know that blew a piston through the side of his block on his 13b rotary but you know what the sad thing is the people out there that talk this bullshit that actually beleive what they are saying

LMAO! I'd love to see one of the rotors shoot out through the side of the block on a 13b. :hit: You should ask him what the "piston" looked like.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
if he thinks sv8 stands for special vehicle 8 i wanna know what he makes of the cv8

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
naf33n said:
if he thinks sv8 stands for special vehicle 8 i wanna know what he makes of the cv8
Crap Vehicle 8... DER!!!

Monaro's aren't as good as a special vehicle 8.