Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

touch up paint

airforceone

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx calais superc6
whats the name of the 2nd tone colour( silver) on vt / vx calais and statesmans? anyone know if it comes in touch up paint?

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
mate best way to find out the exact colour name and code is to give holden your vin.. they will get that info from the vin :)

stirringaxe

Reaction score
Members Ride
The factory colour is Shadow Grey Metallic. The code on my touch up bottle is 4H046 but that could be a Spray Store Code.

11gothevt11

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Sedan
whats the name of the 2nd tone colour( silver) on vt / vx calais and statesmans? anyone know if it comes in touch up paint?

There is a paint code on the id plate under the bonet
Take that code to supercheap and they will cross check it...And give you similar paint

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1

easy as dude. like all the others say check your paint codes on your vin tag. then go onto unique cars & parts website,in there you will find what i have found a fairly good color chart,with codes & color names this the site dude- GM Holden Colour Codes

airforceone

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx calais superc6
cheers vtls1 , and yeh supercheap didnt have the code to match my vin tag paint code for either my colour , moroon, or the 2nd tone silver,

Warface

No time for anything!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais II Supercharged V6
Some Autobarn stores match your paint up and put it into a spray can, use the numbers off your cars id plates.