Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Touch up paint

Oakey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim Wagon
Looking for some advice. I have had an altercation with a tow bar in a car park.:mad: Very low speed impact, pushed in the front grill and scratched the paint back to the black plastic on the top of the bumper. Was wondering how i would go about getting some touch-up paint to fix the damage. The spot is roughly 1" square so I need paint that is a really close match or it will stick out like dogs balls. My car is Martini Grey Metallic (Gold Colour), paint code 703H. Does anybody have any suggestions on where I can source such a product.:unsure:

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Take your paint code into a place like Autobarn and they will mix some up for you that will be a perfect match.

Oakey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim Wagon
Take your paint code into a place like Autobarn and they will mix some up for you that will be a perfect match.

Shoot, that was easy. I feel a little sheepish now, I could have found that out myself. I just didn't imagine it would be that simple. Thanks a bunch!!

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Thats cool, glad I could help