Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Transmission costs??

Deedee

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 vs executive commodore
is it better to get a reconditioned one than a second hand one?? sorry im being a blonde :s

Does anyone know a good place in sydney? I only want to spend around $1300

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
i got my auto reco'd at fluiddrive here in melb, i believe they are all round oz so it might be worth looking them up. i had 2 years warranty too!

u could pick up a second hand auto for $200-500 but there are no garrantees that its good and not shagged. ur better off getting urs reco'd with warranty on the auto and the workmanship.

have you looked in the yellow pages then picked up the phone and asked anyone a price? that would be ur best bet ;)

bloodylegend

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S V6 Auto
hey guys im in the same boat as the thread starter. need to find a place in perth tho. its for a V6 manual.

also people are posting alot of difference in the amount it costs for this soughta job. is this because theres a difference between manual and auto transmission repairs or just location?

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
ephect i paid the same as you for my Reco. i think 1100 for the box and the rest was fitting. I THINK!!.. but yeah tat was 2005-6

GLITRES

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8 6 litre
I just got mine done yesterday in S.A. for $660
$440 for the trans and $220 for fitting...