Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trimatic to t700

180sc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais & vh sl
I honestly dont know why your finding it so hard i really think your over complicating the whole thing.
With my th700 behind the 350 chev in the vb i used a v6 kickdown cable (its shorter then the v8 cable) with the holley bracket Holley Performance Products GM AOD Kickdown Cable Bracket#20-95 watch the video on that link at about 1:30 thats how its done. I know your using a quady but surely you have enough skill to adapt this sort of system to the quady. and as a side note those holley brackets don't work even on the right carb i had to modify mine quiet a bit to get it to work and ended up ditching the one off the carbs throttle linkage and making my own because the pull ratio was out and i was getting bad shifting until i set the cable location as per my diagrams earlier. also if you dont want to have the throttle cable on the same bracket just cut it off and use the standard one if it doesn't interfere.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I've got a rough idea on how to do it looking at the quady, it's just a point of getting the rest of the stuff in the mean time, it's cost me $300 in rego just sitting there since January

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.