Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trimmed P Plates

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
well it fits but your usually covering up most of the plate, and if the coppers wanted to theyd book you for it

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
well it fits but your usually covering up most of the plate, and if the coppers wanted to theyd book you for it

As i said, its positioned stupidly. if it was moved to the top, and moved over, there wouldn't be a problem.

if its that big a deal, buy another bumper, and have one airbrushed on.

rpurser

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec Wagon
i did notice thankyou very much! however if u looked at my earlier pics you'd notice i have a completely different style plate, mine are the slim-line NSW black on white plates. the vx has a deeper recess aswell that is not wide enough to contain both a licence plate and an adequate p plate. BTW - ppl that are not on their green P's also drive my car so they have to come off at times, hence y this is an annoying issue for me.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
do you have a picture of the guys from work?

No, because it was a P plate out of my glove box, and i measured it against his car. He has identicle plates to the one above aswell (not standard size rear)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
i did notice thankyou very much! however if u looked at my earlier pics you'd notice i have a completely different style plate, mine are the slim-line NSW black on white plates. the vx has a deeper recess aswell that is not wide enough to contain both a licence plate and an adequate p plate. BTW - ppl that are not on their green P's also drive my car so they have to come off at times, hence y this is an annoying issue for me.

As i said, i dry fitted one to my mates car at work. It fit better than the way you have yours above, just screw it into the end of the plate, not the middle.

As for your issue with different people on different licenses driving your car, theres no easy way around it. If i can go from L plates, to P plates, to no plates, so can you. Alternatively, don't let anyone else drive your car, let them buy their own ;) no more problem.