Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

TritonCommodoreVR

Casso

FastFogey
Reaction score
Members Ride
VNS2 Auto
G'Day All,
First off sorry it's not a Commodore as persay but 50/50.Been working on transforming a 1989 Mitsubishi Triton to TritComm.
have mounted engine auto trans, complete dash and so on.
The diff in the unit is a 4.22 ratio and I was wondering if somebody would be able to tell me the speeds thru the gears, as I said standard VR motor VN auto, Thanks Muchly Amigos

btw I am running 16" low profile tyres on the rear and 15s on front
Yhanks for the replies Fellas and a special ThankYou to Grennan for the Xcel files,

Attachments

• DSC01375.jpg
    DSC01375.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Desyboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6Trit
:wax:
G'Day All,
First off sorry it's not a Commodore as persay but 50/50.Been working on transforming a 1989 Mitsubishi Triton to TritComm.
have mounted engine auto trans, complete dash and so on.
The diff in the unit is a 4.22 ratio and I was wondering if somebody would be able to tell me the speeds thru the gears, as I said standard VR motor VN auto, Thanks Muchly Amigos

btw I am running 16" low profile tyres on the rear and 15s on front

I dont know the formula for your gear speeds, but your acceleration should be very, very, GOOD, somebody will eventually give you the formula and you can work it out for yourself

cano1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS stateo 5ltr
thats different, can you put up some pics when its complete??just go to a track and then work out your speeds through the gears or up the highway but we dont speed on roads lol

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Ive got a set of MS EXCEL files here that calculate your speed through the gears based on tyre size and diff ratio. I cannot upload them because this forum doesnt accept EXCEL files, so if you wanna give me you email or something i can send them to you via that.