Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troys old 2005 VZ S Ute. Calais front, SS sides

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
hey man that is low hope this will happen to you now,
see if you would like this posted about you pride and joy your new VE if that is yours anyway

Oh come on.... get a sense of humor. Unfortunately it was one of those wrong place/wrong time things and of course nobody (me included) likes to see it happen. If Troy was offended say the word and I'll remove it. On the other hand, nobody was hurt and the car is getting fixed so I was trying to lighten things up a bit.

Further more I think you over estimate how attached I get to any car. The silver one will last 2 years (if that) before I move on. If it gets mashed in the mean time, I hope nobody gets hurt and that will be the end of it. It says more about your character in wishing such an accident on somebody else though.

Cheers,
Reaper

09WNS

09WNS = 9 Bathurst wins
Reaction score
Website
hobbiesnstuff.darkbb.com
Members Ride
VN SV3800
Oh come on.... get a sense of humor. Unfortunately it was one of those wrong place/wrong time things and of course nobody (me included) likes to see it happen. If Troy was offended say the word and I'll remove it. On the other hand, nobody was hurt and the car is getting fixed so I was trying to lighten things up a bit.

Further more I think you over estimate how attached I get to any car. The silver one will last 2 years (if that) before I move on. If it gets mashed in the mean time, I hope nobody gets hurt and that will be the end of it. It says more about your character in wishing such an accident on somebody else though.

Cheers,
Reaper

nah it is fine man i was in a bad mood that day i read what you had put it,
made me mad that another holden driver would put s*** like that about another member,
sorry if i made you mad too man all done lets move on

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Lovely ute mate

shame about the accident

tho by the sounds of it if its not written off it is almost a blessing in disguise :yeah:

time for a vz calais front, some maloo cab extensions, vz ss guard flutes n u will have one sexy and unique ute :thumbsup:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i would really like...

calais front bar/driving lights
calais chrome bonnet mould
ss gaurds/flutes
maloo sail plane/cab extensions
maloo side skirts
and either maloo or crewman rear bar

i know its a mix and match... but i reckon it would look ok

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
HOLE LEE **** Troy! looking at the damage that's horrid! surprise they don't write it off, you need a whole new driver's side from front bar all way to tailgate, (front guard looks ok thou) good to see you came out unscathed :)

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
You are lucky, we need the JC Nazi moderat..I mean a top bloke keeping eye on the place :):p