Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trying To Find Some Parts If Anyone Can Help

Evil Empire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Hi all,

I'm currently trying to find some random parts for my 2006 VE Calais V, as I have tried numerous spare parts places (including Just Commodores) and haven't had any luck. I am willing to negotiate a fair price and will cover any shipping costs as I am based in SA. I need the parts to be in 'as new' condition, as the reason I want them is because the old parts are worn or damaged, and I am trying to restore the car to a factory new standard.

The parts I'm after are:

- exterior rubber moulds that sit either side of the front windscreen (both sides required)
- exterior chrome mould that sits at the base of the rear passenger window
- windscreen wipers (faded and cracked)
- plastic silver dash strip that sits between the steering wheel and speedo
- and not sure what they're called, but the storage net compartment at the rear of the front seats. Not sure if these can be individually replaced, or I will need to replace the whole suede backing, so advice would be appreciated. (The damaged part I have is the plastic 'U' shaped moulding that holds the netting is damaged)

I have included some pics (best I have) to help identify the parts should my descriptions be confusing. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Attachments

• Chrome mould.jpg
    Chrome mould.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Dash strip.jpg
    Dash strip.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 192
  • Storage net.jpg
    Storage net.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Windscreen rubbers.jpg
    Windscreen rubbers.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 197

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Some of those parts are going to be expensive.

To give you an idea, I sold my pressed aluminium dash spears used for $220 a while back, and the item sold within a day of listing them on eBay.
Some of the other bits (Chorme window surrounds esp)would be best bought from Holden directly, as wreckers tend to bend and damage them when pulling them off.
(I need to replace the same chrome window bit as well).

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
If you try Holden give them your Vin. Number