Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tune for VU V6 Mace supercharged

batln

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VU S
Has anyone done conversion or do you know who can convert VU ute ECU wiring to VT ecu with memcal? I need to get tune for supercharger kit kit I bought from Mace but didn't get tune which was meant to be part of the deal. VU Commodore doesn't have programmable ECU. The only way I understand it is by retrofitting to VT programmable unit. And yes I have spoken to Matt at HPF but I am running out of options

MACE

Reaction score
Has anyone done conversion or do you know who can convert VU ute ECU wiring to VT ecu with memcal? I need to get tune for supercharger kit kit I bought from Mace but didn't get tune which was meant to be part of the deal. VU Commodore doesn't have programmable ECU. The only way I understand it is by retrofitting to VT programmable unit. And yes I have spoken to Matt at HPF but I am running out of options
Hi batln,

I hope all is well on your end :slightly_smiling_face:

To be able to assist you in a better way can you please supply the order number or the details you used in your order (Name, email address etc) such that we can locate your order?

Kind Regards,
Michael

MACE

Reaction score
Hi batln,

I hope all is well on your end :slightly_smiling_face:

To be able to assist you in a better way can you please supply the order number or the details you used in your order (Name, email address etc) such that we can locate your order?

Kind Regards,
Michael

batln

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VU S
Thanks Michael,
I have request number 55957 when I was emailing Sarah. I also bought JE pistons, Mace H beam con.rods, camshaft etc.
My Details are:

Last edited by a moderator:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Hi,

I highly recommend you send your info via Private message rather than posting all your info online where anyone can see and potentially use it for nefarious purposes. Details removed from your post.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi,

I highly recommend you send your info via Private message rather than posting all your info online where anyone can see and potentially use it for nefarious purposes. Details removed from your post.
Thank you very much and I sincerely appreciate it. Your email will be answered accordingly.