Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tunes Cranking In Your Ride !!!

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Yeah go Korn almost forgot that, can't also forget the old school slipknot!! "wait to bleed" awsome song!

Iwannabeahsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
yeah thats an awesome song... whats happened to slipknot? they seemed to die in the arse big time....

slo_firo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Ute
yeah thats an awesome song... whats happened to slipknot? they seemed to die in the arse big time....

hahahah thats cos there basically metals version of the micky mouse show lol!!!

i crank their 1st album (the 19 track version) but after that they got a bit stale,
atm i listening to arch enemy, pungent stench, napalm death, slayer, insane clown posse, skitz mix and retro techno - chuck in a bit of eminem and stir in some sepultura and cradle of filth with a dab of children of bodom

and disturbeds 1st album - cant be beaten

aperfectcircle

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ute 04 VYIISS 5.7 M6
Slipknot,have a lissen to his other band Stonesour.
Not as out of control. Well I like it anyway.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
its gotta be hardstyle... nothing but hardstyle.... oh and the odd hard elektro track, incase i got poon in the car...
cant explain it really... its a form of electronica, more driving and heavy than normal techno, not as quick as gabber... its a 4/4 beat that makes you wana rock it... and i know people will say their... "fukn doof doof crap all sounds the same and blah blah blah" but how can you distinguish one genre of music if it doesnt sound like its of the same mould...
isnt that the reason it was put in a genre in the first place because it is the same style of music, and people can then recognise it as part of a style of music....hmmm....did someone say something logical about techno....WOAH!!! look out... haha...

anyway i love the hardstyle and am becoming a dj... look out for the name DJ Titan...coming to a rave near you...

Iwannabeahsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
aperfectcirle... its only corey i think that has stonesour... but they arent doing anything either

binkztarr

2DA-PUB
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
wish korn and disturbed came to adelaide, would of loved to see them, i love my metal but also im into pretty much anything else, love my ozzy hip hop, american hip hop, hard techno, trance, drum and bass, alternative like the foo fighers and powderfinger,
the list could never end lol, i have tried to stick to one type of music but i just like them all too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aperfectcircle

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ute 04 VYIISS 5.7 M6
aperfectcirle... its only corey i think that has stonesour... but they arent doing anything either

Thats right only cory.
But they only bought out a album last year.Come What(ever) May =2006
What do you want a album every year.:p

slo_firo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Ute
Thats right only cory.
But they only bought out a album last year.Come What(ever) May =2006
What do you want a album every year.:p

nah one of the gats as well is from slipknot - actually stonesour was a failed band that they reformed after slipknot became popular as they had a good relationship with road runner

i like stone sours 1st album, its more hard rock and not trying to be something its not, similar to sevendust, havnt heard ther new one yet as im more into my grind music atm but that phase will pass soon enough

Iwannabeahsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
thats right.... its been so long i cant remember.

Oh sevendust... they rock!