Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Turbo kit for VS commodore

Blakvsexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0L VS EXECUTIVE
ITEM:Turbo kit for VS commodore V6 contains the following
Boost Obsession Manifolds (new) (see below)
GT35 turbo with .63AR turbine housing(nice quick spool), V band outlet with flange, clamp and exducer up to 3" for dump pipe
6 x Brand new never opened BOSCH 42lb injectors
CAPA T-REX 500hp fuel pump and 2L surge tank
Ecotec REVERSE plenum
Turbosmart Vee port Blow off valve and weld in fitting
450x300x76 3" intercooler 3" in and out ( this size does not need modification of air con system)
2.5" intercooler piping kit with ALL silicon joiners needed
90mm LS1 MAF sensor
6 x Standard size L67 pistons and rods (done 140,000k's) (EXCELLENT CONDITION PURCHASED FROM BOOST OBSESSION)
Turbosmart boost gauge with turbosmart gauge cup
3" stainless steel exhaust flexi
3" magnaflow 200cpsi ceramic core cat converter
3" 90 degree mandrel bend ( for dump pipe)
All fittings for oil and water plumb up
All stainless steel braided teflon oil feed and water hoses for turbo
Modified ecotec sump for turbo oil drain
There is a swag of other bits and pieces to go with it, this is one of the most comprehensive V6 turbo kits i have seen almost everything you need is there, all it needs is fitting up to a vehicle and tuning.

The BOOST OBSESSION manifolds, I had him make me the passenger side manifold which is the hard side to do and get right, this is the side which the turbo bolts to and cost me $950 alone. I have a 3 into 1 collector engine flange plate and crossover flange plates from boost obsession for it. All it needs to finnish is the drivers side manifold and rest of crossover pipe finnishing off very easy for someone handy with a welder and have estimated the cost to finnish at $100.
I can finnish this job off myself if you want and then send you a complete set of manifolds but this will incurr a fee.

CONDITION: EVERYTHING IS NEW EXCEPT the reverse plenum and pistons,rods

PRICE: Cost me in excess of $4500, I am asking $3500, Family priorities have now changed and can no longer finnish this project. I AM LOSING MONEY AT THIS PRICE

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up or i can put it on a courrier

PAYMENT OPTIONS:Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer

CONTACT DETAILS: email [email protected] OR CALL 0401195241( after 20/6/11, my phone's broken, wont have new one til then)

OTHER INFO: There is almost everything you need to get this kit up and running, all major parts are there

PICTURES: I will email pics if requested