Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Turismo SV6

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Hey man, yeah we think it was just from my cats scraping on everything haha, they hang really really low, and are starting to be a real pain in the ass!!

I'm definitely keen to come down.. Will let you know if I can make it or not..

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
**** thats bad haha. Yeah im thinkn of liftn my front up half an inch due to the front bar scraping on everythn n to make it abit more legal.

Got pulld up saturday on sturt st across road from car wash in that big car park cut into the side of the hill by another big sting operation by a heap of cops and department of transport blokes. I was think faaark not again! Haha

**** thing is my plates must be know to them bcoz before i could even stop in line to get breathod i over heared one cop say to the one serving me dont let this one go hes got a list of things hes in trouble with the law over and doesnt have a license..id been there for like 15seconds! Which i went off about n wen they checkd they found out i did have a license, so i dont no where he was pulln that bullshit from. They went over my car but not a single one there had a noise level tester and coz the ground was so uneven they couldnt do me for either but reackon they knew it was illegal but had to let me go haha lucky me.

Best part was wen i was drivn out this one young cop said thats tough as! if only all cops thort like that! Lol

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Hahaha **** hey, that's the problem with personalised plates, you will never be forgotten.

Best part was wen i was drivn out this one young cop said thats tough as! if only all cops thort like that! Lol

Hahahaha, yeah definitely need more cops like him lol.

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
your right, it has crossed my mind that getting rid of the plates mite be a good investment. But it would only be a matter of time before they learn the new ones lol

As of the weekend i am now looking for a cheap shitter to get around in...northward is the worst place to live in around xmas for cops. Friday nite they had that main street headn down to strand crawling with cops then sturt street saturday n then the main street to the strand again this morning...

Think its time to park the clubby up as much as possible till next year wen school holidays are over. More worried about them finding the plumbing for the gas haha then ill have some explaining to do lol

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
haha dont lough, id buy that if it didnt cost that much! Lol would cost me **** all to get 2 work. Lookn 4 dirt cheap vn-vp. Or mabye my mates magna for 1400