Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

twin throttle body manifold.

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
do you do these so they face the other direction. i want to get a reverse manifold soon for when i fit a intercooler and was wondering if there done

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
would look awesome though lol thanks anyways

psivyv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss sportswagon!!!
y dont u have a go and making 1 urself or get sum1 to weld 1 up for u?

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
IMO ecotecs have the ugliest looking manifolds ever. the best looking ones would be the twin manifolds mace make. if i was to ever to try to make one the TB would be facing the front

aussiguy87

Reaction score
Website
www.proutes.com
Members Ride
vu ute m5
Mace you should post up some info on ya twin throttle body manifold and your reverse single throttle body manifold

MACE

Reaction score
IMO ecotecs have the ugliest looking manifolds ever. the best looking ones would be the twin manifolds mace make. if i was to ever to try to make one the TB would be facing the front

Thanks for the kind words ADDICTVY they definitely do look the part :) In regards to making up a custom one I wouldn't avoid making a toward facing item as mounting the throttle bodies on the side with the standard runners does offer better air distribution between cylinders.

Mace you should post up some info on ya twin throttle body manifold and your reverse single throttle body manifold

Sadly both of these items will be discontinued given that they are slow sellers :( The only time they would move at acceptable rates was when the price was 30% lower then what they should be to be viable.

Above all the main reason why we've discontinued the twins is because of the other products we've developed such as the manifold insulators and plenum spacers which realistically give you about 80% of the gains of the twin for less then 20% of the cost, with no need for a custom tune to get them working properly etc.

We have one twin throttle manifold left though

customvt

Reaction score
Members Ride
4.2 vt executive
how much mate

MACE

Reaction score