Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

two internally concealed package, women charged

Hot-Rod

SuPaFlY -LiV3 Surviv3 Di3
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VX Commodore Series 2
February 18, 2008 06:55am

POLICE have arrested a woman for allegedly smuggling almost 900 grams of heroin in internally concealed packages.

Australian Federal Police (AFP) said the 39-year-old Australian woman was stopped by customs officers on a flight from Thailand to Sydney on Thursday.

She produced two internally concealed packages containing white powder, believed to be heroin, police said.

The woman was taken to hospital, where a medical examination recovered 165 heroin packages totalling about 880 grams.

She has been charged with importing a border-controlled drug and is due to appear at Sydney Magistrates Court today.

I wonder where she hid it> Internally?, any ideas people i got no idea ? haha.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
LOL Silly woman! I so hope it was one and not the other, see 1 would be harder than the other to remove things from, 165 packages.... She must be ummm well, will leave it with you lol.

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
lol it amases me what people will do... lol considering she could have just bought some a grade a herion right in australia

lgnd3800

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
BUSted VR
LOL Silly woman! I so hope it was one and not the other, see 1 would be harder than the other to remove things from, 165 packages.... She must be ummm well, will leave it with you lol.

im guessing she might just be alittle loose:thumbsup:

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
The packages were probably wrapped in condoms and swallowed. That is one of the most common methods used. But the drug carrier risks death doing this as the rupture of just 1 of the condoms will put enough of the drug in their system to kill them, but a lot of people are willing to do this because of the large amount of money they get payed doing it.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
hard decision for a smuggler. if you use luggage, the risk of internal injury is avoided, but the risk of detection is much higher. then again, you can always claim someone else put it in there. not that any court will believe you.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
She must have shoved it up the ass.And up the ....glory hole.

Must have felt good for her LOL

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
lol it amases me what people will do... lol considering she could have just bought some a grade a herion right in australia

Considering 880 grams of heroine would be worth at least a couple of 100k, I don't think it was just for "personal use"

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
if you get the chance, watch a show called 'banged up abroad'. it is about people who have been caught smuggling drugs overseas. its very interesting because they talk to the people who actually got busted.