Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tyre Noise --- Plz help

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
So this is what you would say to the parents of the kid you could run over. I am on the road all day and every day I see some idiot causing **** doing that. DON'T DO IT ANYMORE. YOU JUST CANNOT BE IN THAT MUCH OF A HURRY.

BLOODY STUPIDITY

fact is he didnt hit ne1 n im sure he'll learn from it, im sure every1 who drives a car knows wats right and wats wrong, tellin him hes an idiot isnt goin 2 get his question resolved now is it. it may prevent it happening again thats it.

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON
dont take it back to the tyre guy. go find a reputable steering shop. obviously theres something mechanical wrong.

vxexec350

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder/VX Exec LS1/VN Berlina 5.0
fact is he didnt hit ne1
just dumb luck.
n im sure he'll learn from it, im sure every1 who drives a car knows wats right and wats wrong, tellin him hes an idiot isnt goin 2 get his question resolved now is it. it may prevent it happening again thats it.
I couldn't care less about his problem. His tyre has been given the all clear from a tyre fitter so it is safe. personally I'd be looking at the wheel brg as it took the brunt of the impact. As a truck driver I see crashes and near misses on a daily basis, most of which seem to have a mobile phone at the centre of it. The front got wiped off my VS years ago becuase of a tosser on a mobile, my wife was driving and my son was in the passengers' seat with my sister in the back. everything in front of the front doors was torn off my car, luckily (hand of God) nobody was injured. These are the reasons I am passionate about the use of phones whilst driving. If nobody tells this dill off he WON'T learn from the excercise, think about it, he is stupid enough to send a TEXT whist driving, thats gotta be worse than just talking, he cant even be looking at the road.

sno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
Hey look dont u think I know after what happened? Scared the s*** outta me and I wont be doing it again! But I asked for some help about a problem, doesnt mean u can put me over your knee and spank me! If some of you wanna have a bitch why dont u write a letter to today tonight. As for the other feedback I am very grateful. Thanks!

sno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
yer okay pete, go tickle your knee walrus somewhere else buddy..

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
just dumb luck.
I couldn't care less about his problem. His tyre has been given the all clear from a tyre fitter so it is safe. personally I'd be looking at the wheel brg as it took the brunt of the impact. As a truck driver I see crashes and near misses on a daily basis, most of which seem to have a mobile phone at the centre of it. The front got wiped off my VS years ago becuase of a tosser on a mobile, my wife was driving and my son was in the passengers' seat with my sister in the back. everything in front of the front doors was torn off my car, luckily (hand of God) nobody was injured. These are the reasons I am passionate about the use of phones whilst driving. If nobody tells this dill off he WON'T learn from the excercise, think about it, he is stupid enough to send a TEXT whist driving, thats gotta be worse than just talking, he cant even be looking at the road.

im sure u were young 1nc b4 but fair enough mate point taken from both parties ;)

vxexec350

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder/VX Exec LS1/VN Berlina 5.0
Mate I have been driving professionally for 27 years, I have never had a crash. I play on the track and take the resposability of the road seriously. WTF is a knee walrus?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
im sure u were young 1nc b4 but fair enough mate point taken from both parties ;)

being young is no excuse for being dumb, i wish people would stop that pathetic excuse.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
its no excuse mate its just somthing that happens neways this is goin off topic i think we should get back 2 the problem dont u :D