Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UFO - Do you believe.

Do you believe in UFO's

• Yes

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I believe the likelihood of there being aliens living on other planets somewhere in the universe is very high. I believe the likelihood that any of them have ever been to Earth is very low.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I think the aliens are already amongst us posing as government leaders as most of those are clearly living on another planet with the decisions they make

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I completely believe in UFO's, any flying object that is not idenfitied is a UFO until it is identified. It's impossible to deny the existable of UFO's.

Though, me bineg a smart arse aside, I do also beleive in the existance of ET beings. There has to be other life in the universe and anyone who doesn't agree is being very aggorant in thinking our plannet is that special.

I do howerver doubt that these ET's have ever visited our planet, if they had, realistically the human race would have been wiped out by now for this planets resources or contact would have been made.

My opinion anyway.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I completely believe in UFO's, any flying object that is not idenfitied is a UFO until it is identified. It's impossible to deny the existable of UFO's.

Though, me bineg a smart arse aside, I do also beleive in the existance of ET beings. There has to be other life in the universe and anyone who doesn't agree is being very aggorant in thinking our plannet is that special.

I do howerver doubt that these ET's have ever visited our planet, if they had, realistically the human race would have been wiped out by now for this planets resources or contact would have been made.

My opinion anyway.

I'm with you here, was going to post a similar reply. I believe in UFO's by definition only, if I were to launch a home made rocket and no oe could identify what it is then technically its an unidentified flying object. I don't believe there are little green men in flying saucers though.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
i believe there is other life forms out there, i just don't believe they drive around in space ships. why are people so eager to believe the other life forms are so much more advanced, and so much more intelligent than the human race. but yes i do believe there is something else out there. i have a friend that makes a very good point however, he does not believe in other life forms as the whole existence of earth is nothing short of a coincidence. talk about being in the right place at the right time.

the higher intellegence thing probably comes from the theory that if visitors from other solar systems/glaxies can make it to earth, then they probably are going to be more advanced then us, considering we still haven't manage to send a manned shuttle much beyond our own moon.

I keep an open mind. So I haven't seen anything in the sky that hasn't been explained. But I certainly don't rule out the possibility that other people have seen some sort of spacecraft from beyond our planet. It's not an unreasonable belief that there are other intelligent lifeforms beyond earth, that might be interested in a bit of sight seeing :)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Yes there has to be life out there , other wise space and how big it is would be pritty much a big waste of space haha

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
the higher intellegence thing probably comes from the theory that if visitors from other solar systems/glaxies can make it to earth, then they probably are going to be more advanced then us, considering we still haven't manage to send a manned shuttle much beyond our own moon.

That theory is more based on the age of the universe and other solar systems compared to ours. The universe is estimated to be between 15 - 20 billion years old. The Milky Way is 4.5 billion years old. Solar systems closer to the center of the universe that formed and cooled billions of years before we ever were a solar system had every chance of life evolving on other Earth like planets. If that is the case, it stands to reason that there is far more advanced civilizations out there that are capable of interstellar travel. Of course at this stage it's all speculation, but I'm sure most of us would like to know. I certainly don't believe that life on Earth is merely a coincidence as was suggested.

nuklestrppr

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 commo with standard headaches.
I heard the story about one in Dandenong near the car yards in the late fifties - a big aluminium spinning disc was swooshing around about ten metres of the ground.
I don't reckon their aliens, apparently the yanks captured all these top secret projects of the nazis after WW2.
Some guy on Beyond 2000 in the early 90's built a hovering machine, and it got covered up. Patents, footage, cant find anything - i hear he is a pilot in W.A now and no longer tinkering.
I cant think of why governments would cover up such a thing, we could all cruise around in frisbees!

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
UFOs definitely do exist! Throw something in the air and if it can't be identified, then it's a UFO. :D Unidentified Flying Objects - they can be anything!

Regarding extra terrestrial life, I think anyone that believes Earth is the only place in the Universe with inteligent life is kidding themselves.