Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*Un-named* Vs

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
hahahahahahaha
Nah im gonna polish the whole manifold and throttle body so i have a nice big shiny box ontop of my engine :D

Last edited:

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
while your there, you sure theres not leaks? lol

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
while your there, you sure theres not leaks? lol

:D hahaha yeah maybe, but the shiny-ness will fix that right up. Gotta decide on the exhaust soon, what to get? I want a nice deep note, kind of a low rumble that a car enthuisast would appreciate and turn their head, but not turn everyones head. So basically no ridiculously loud shitty ass cannons :D Whats people has with their VS that was a good setup, price isnt a huge concern atm but dont get too excited im not coppin blow jobs off bill gates wallet

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Been doing some research etc, im thinking Extractors > Dual Hi-flow cats > Dual hotdogs or someshit > merge into single pipe > exhaust tip (twin or single?)

Decided im gonna paint my boot struts sometime in future so that on the list aswell now

F l a k

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec
From memory Not and Abba Fan said high flow cats on a V6 is a waste as the stock ones flow enough...unfortunately this was after I bought mine lol. Anyways if you wanna fit the exhaust yourself just go with whatever he recommends. That's what I'd be doing. Send him a PM.

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
From memory Not and Abba Fan said high flow cats on a V6 is a waste as the stock ones flow enough...unfortunately this was after I bought mine lol. Anyways if you wanna fit the exhaust yourself just go with whatever he recommends. That's what I'd be doing. Send him a PM.

F l a k is back! :smoking: thanks very much for that heads up man will save me some lovely green.

Yeah, ive been speaking to nathan vs already so now just gonna speak to a few other people to see what they think is a good setup and go from there. (so ill add NAF to that list) What are your guys thoughts on exhaust? I want it to not be getting me pulled over so dont push the decibels!:blah blah:

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Put the wheels on today..

25112011.jpg

25112011001.jpg

Well, kind of anyway :D

25112011002.jpg

edit: need to get that bloody strip off

Last edited:

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Quick update, got a bunch of DIY jobs that i stacked up to do and rego and insurance are coming up.

Heres few of them

DSCN0313.jpg

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Been away partying far too much so nothings gone on with the car but come on tis the season! :D

Do have an update; bought new radiator and ignition barrel + keys so theyre both under 10 days away :)