Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

under car surge to suit irs vs

ward

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
Gday can someone point me in the right direction on who can build or has had one built a undercar surge tank to fit my vs clubby with irs
thanks Adam

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Why do you need an undercar surge tank when you already have one located in the fuel tank?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
LOL, I'd hardly be relying on that when doing some spirited driving with an almost empty tank.

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Standard tank is piss week

Biggest Intank pump won't supply any thing half serious with boost and only has a 3/8 out let and return witch when goin serious won't do

Contact Julian from AI

He has all the best gear around and will be able to sort you out if you choose to do so

Surge Tank Kits & Accessories

ward

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
Building a 355 stroker with a efi tunnel ram ontop for mostly strip work and some street duties, not much room under there, Vs hsv manta did you end up mounting one under the car?

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
I had a under car serge but I also have a custom made drop tank with exhaust out both side so I had room where anyone with a factory tank doesn't

I'm changing my under car serge due to some difficulties iv had with fuelab prodigy series fuel pump and iv changed to that after my twin 044 turned out to be Chinese crap and started making stupid noises and now have got a AI in boot serge with submerged twin walbro 460 pumps about to turn up next week

Here is a pic of when I first fitted my under car serge
62Sp3.jpg

5VPXH.jpg

This worked great till pumps started making stupid sounds

And this is a few months back with the fuelab pump that has givin me the sh!ts big time so decided not to use it any more

d5a14cad7d.jpg

This always has a cover over it iv made but these pics where all taking during installation times, that's why some of the hoses and stuff arnt finished in pics

I'm not sure how much room is above diff for a under car serge, I think that would be the only spot that would work

If you call Julian from AI he will be able to tell you how big the under set up is