Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Uniacidz Ride VX SS Monaro Themed

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Think prior owner removed the back one you talking about or never came with one.

Only a rubber mat in there

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I took the stupid flap off the front one and now I stick my wallet in there - much more useful.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
the rear compartment isn’t on all vx's

So assuming that lil compartment fits both front and rear?
Hmm maybe get two.

Think im gonna be repainting the dash and centre console rear part.
Done it before, just a paint in the ass.

MEANL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 CALAIS
I love this product so much , I just become a Independent Distributor of PRO-MA.
waiting on the starter pack to arrive and then can upload my own website for it.

I use it a lot, not it will not cost me so much. :D

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Wheels Wheels Wheels

Mayrun Tyres. - Dont recommend this tyre model.

I guess a review of the Mayrun MR500 installed back in June last year.
Mayruns post i did

Had two fitted to the rear, it cops a bashing due to non adjustable VX Series 1 rear subframe (still on agenda)

Anyhoos, had two fitted, one replaced within a 3-4 months due to a screw puncture sidewall damage with a ATREZZO ZSR 235/35/19 which I must say has been going rather well indeed.

So was a mix matched rear, but LSD, traction control and such it wasnt a issue

Come to early July, funnily enough car started pulling to the left alot and went to see if wheel alignment is out on a Saturday and they tell me that the tie rod ends need changing and saw it myself and have bought genuine and post about them later on.

So didnt use car rest of weekend and went to work Monday and a really bumpy ride happened.
On M5 at 100km/h is wasnt safe and reduced speed to behind a truck doing round 80km/h and felt safe enough to get to work.

Finish work and check bumpy car and is worse.
Went to change tyre and my fricken socket is damaged and broken and was bout to use factory unit but decided to get it home via normal roads and taking it easy.

So got home, eventually lifted car and found what i essentially 3 damaged areas on the inner sidewall
One about the size of a massive representation of my penis but stuck on the side of my tyre

Dunno why so bad, maybe due to my driving but felt like week sidewalls.

So got a rotation on the rear tyres done, tyre from left to right and new tyre on left.

So taking off the tyre and such, another issue came up, a cracked rim i remember getting from a pothole in prior area where i used to live
So leaking the tyre is and so now have to get that sorted and then refitted

Frack me.

Avoid Tom Uglys Bridge Blakehurst Sydney

Thats where i got my damaged wheels from massive potholes formed after rains.

And suffice to say, new area, not one bad pothole, no issues.

IMAG3322_zpsxwrc1g43.jpg~original

IMAG3326_zps6oj7qq7c.jpg~original

IMAG3323_zpsldevixqf.jpg~original

IMAG3325_zpspwbx2aj1.jpg~original

IMAG3320_zps4pnshhkb.jpg~original

IMAG3319_zpsjae7wiil.jpg~original

Last edited:

elless1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
Dont buy diamondback tyres from kmart tyre and auto either or from anywhere. Absolute ****.
yes they're cheapies and i bought them in summer thinking they'll do, but
come wet weather i may as well have fitted skates to the back.

Can't even take off from lights without really feathering it.
Tyres have less than 500kms on them. Theyre so dangerous
i'm surprised theyre allowed to be sold here.

I have to turn traction controll off and just steer the skid out or it wont
move. Never ever buying them again.

D

devilly

bugger,I've always thought to myself,from pot holes and bad cracked roads that damage my car, if i could somehow get the council to foot the bill.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Yeh heard Diamond Backs, even though my Diamond Back BMX was great, that the brand for car tyres suck.

Mayruns, listen are a good tyre. Really good in wet and good in dry and maybe the damage happened from too much pothole fun etc.
Buttttttt still shouldnt of blistered in 3 different locations either and reason why I tried is few forums guys had tested them and had absolute praise for them.

I dunno

As for trying to get rims fixed via council/main roads/RTA etc, no chance.
Primary excuse is that 'if they didnt know about it, then they cannot be liable under the traffic act'
Along those lines yet even had photos of potholes and rim damge

Oh well.

Below is the info

Date of incident: 15th October 2014
Location of incident: Princess Hwy, Sylvania

Roads and Maritime Services has forwarded your claim to Leighton Boral Amey Joint Venture 15th October 2014, regarding an incident that occurred at Princess Hwy, Sylvania.
Roads and Maritime has contracted Leighton Boral Amey JV to deliver improvements and maintenance for the Sydney South Zone road network.

In accordance with the NSW Civil Liability Act 2002, Section S45, Roads and Maritime and their contractors are entitled to certain immunity arising out of damage caused by defects on the road of which they are unaware of. The defect was not reported to Leighton Boral Amey JV or Roads and Maritime prior to the incident.

CIVIL LIABILITY ACT 2002 – SECT 45
Special non-feasance protection for roads authorities

45 Special non-feasance protection for roads authorities

(1) A roads authority is not liable in proceedings for civil liability to which this Part applies for harm arising from a failure of the authority to carry out road work, unless at the time of the alleged failure the authority had actual knowledge of the particular risk the materialisation of which resulted in the harm.

Last edited: