Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Uniqe home for a V6

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
wow.. thats looks sick as man

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
wow.. thats looks sick as man

Cheers mate, I am busy pissing around with the body at the moment, to try and make it look better. I am thinking of chopping the roof more, and extending the bottom of the body down, and raising the whole thing a bit ... maybe ... who knows!!!

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
I F'ING LOVE THAT GRILLE!!!!
(caps intentional)
altered125.jpg

edit* however i do notice a distinct lack of beer bottles in your pictures...

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
hahaha ari , me too , even though it is off a '34 Ford!! shock horror. It doesn't belong to me, it is only on loan so I can make a fibreglass copy of it, just as well too, because it is heavy and worth over a grand on it's own. When I have made a copy I can shorten it a tad too, if I need to.

*edit* The lack of beer bottles is most of the reason I am getting so much done hahaa , plus I had to tidy up the shed, because a mate is doing a little article for a magazine, on new race cars being built in our area, so I couldn't have those kicking around.

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
Golly, I have been slack, still no progress on this jalopy this week. I have to spend some time getting my other money sponge reliable again, (my twin turbo VL) then I can throw some more time at this one.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Ahh no good with the lack of updates, was half expecting to see a finished body sitting there with a shiney ass paintjob :p
Nah, just jokin :D

Looks good how the body is lower at the back - not as much rake, and it sounds like a good idea what you were saying, to raise it up a bit extend the sides down a bit. Then it'll match in with the sweet ass grille.

Is it just me, or does that motor look really small in there? At first it looked huge when it was just the frame and motor.

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
I like the body lower too, must get back on it ASAP.

You are not mistaken, the motor looks teeny tiny in there, I have decided to change the location of the turbo's to make it look bigger, I will mount them behind the engine now, rather than off the side of it.

Silly little Buick, someone donate a blown big block to this poor thing so it looks staunch!! haha

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well, I broke my 8th Turbo'd V6 in the VL today, so that car is done and dusted, I give up, FAIL !!!

I can concentrate on this one now, but I will need to do some soul searching though, I am starting to wonder if it is worth continuing with the V6 idea, or save up and shove a bent 8 engine in there now....decisions, decisions ... LOL