Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Unwanted Water Feature

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
lmao .. just be careful about HOW you disconnect those washers

i pulled the hoses out of the jets to clean out the whole system coz it was durty durty durty and forgot to replace them ... nearly shat my pants when i went to use them, heard the buzz of them working, nothing coming out but steam from under the bonnet!!! thouhgt i'd set fire to my car somehow lmao
(zorst) :hit:

pacey

I'm Back
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII 2000 Commodre Exec.
s0sage said:
lmao .. just be careful about HOW you disconnect those washers

i pulled the hoses out of the jets to clean out the whole system coz it was durty durty durty and forgot to replace them ... nearly shat my pants when i went to use them, heard the buzz of them working, nothing coming out but steam from under the bonnet!!! thouhgt i'd set fire to my car somehow lmao
(zorst) :hit:

:rofl: Been there. Done that. The most stupid thing I ever done was pull the rail and injectors out (still connected to fuel line) to check to see if they were working, told my Brother in law to turn it to the REDS but he turned it right over. The injectors squirted fuel all over my engine and straight back down the chamber then all of a sudden WHOOOSH, I had no eyebrows and eyelashes left and half the engine caught fire. We looked like complete idiots trying to blow it out. No harm done to the car though *PHEW*. But I totally sh*t my pants :hit:

Slooth

Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH EFI V8
Funniest Home Videos moment?

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
bwahahahahahahaha..actually wait. I've had a similar moment...

I was trying to start an old stationary petrol motor and the bastard wouldn't start. So, I poured in some petrol straight down the carby and nothing. Poured some more in. Nothing...so I thought right! I'll fix this! So, as I was cranking it over I dropped a match into the reservoir bowl...STILL NOTHING...until...I leaned over the carby and hit the cranker again...farking !_BOOM_! yeah, it took the lot off, eyelashes, eyebrows goatee and singed a couple of my dreadlocks. My mate who was watching me at the time, burst into fits of laughter as I patted my face down before I too fell into fits of laughter, I made him swear on his mothers grave that he wouldn't mention anything to my wife. It took her 3 days to notice that I'd had a "shave" and a full weeks to notice tha EVERYTHING had had a "shave"

on a sidenote....the motor started ;)