Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Update on my local criminals

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I've thought of that, but there is no power source in the basement and I live 4 floors up :(

100metre extension cord man.

djeyecon

black is back.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute 3.8 S V6
you should leave the window halfway down one night & be in the back of the ute, hardlid unlocked so u can just jump out with a nice blunt object...

that should do lol.

have they damaged the car at all trying to get in?

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
maybe they just wanted a place for bum shaggin!

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
If you were living im Melbourne id swear you lived at one of my jobs.Basemant carpark and its always getting rolled.The builders son had video cameras set up but they never worked when something went wrong??and only he had access to the footage.When he moved he took the cameras and joint was still getting robbed.There must be a way of getting power to opperate the camera for you.
Alot of people think that secure carparks are safe but they are far from it.There are so many people living so close together and you will never get to know everybody so the bloke you might see every day might actually be up to no good and not a resident.
Good luck with it.

shano8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS A4
yeh but even if u get footage the cops will look at it and say what do you want us to do and hand it back.

thats true, sometimes fighting fire with fire is the only option, best way to sort out a criminal...is with a tougher criminal....:whistling

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
thats true, sometimes fighting fire with fire is the only option, best way to sort out a criminal...is with a tougher criminal....:whistling

In a nut shell:thumbsup: