Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Updated VL Walky Replica (Work in progress) Please use this thread from now on

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
well the bloke decided he doesn't want to do it, well he aint got back to me and i'm sick of chasing him. So I have decided that I will play some more with the dump pipes.....

I have one almost finished, just have to make the other one up. Also I'm sticking with the t28's as I can't be bothered with changing more things.

There ya go Nath! An update for you :p

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
^lol just don't lose interest and scrap it like most blokes do,i wanna see this thing built.

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
Yeah man, I was selling my forged engine for it, but too many time wasters and others wanted it for nothing. So I have decided to keep the engine and build this thing :)
sweet,yeah not many people appreciate the cash and work they take to build,and the people that do are normally the ones who build there own!

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well guys you want updates! Here they are :p

Decided to stick with the t28's. Just finished making up the dump pipes, Now to make a 3" section to go from them to the cat.

All the hard work is sorted with the 2 dump pipes joining into 1 with them separating from each other by a flange and a slip joint. I did this as it's a pretty tight fit in the engine bay and you can only put 1 dump pipe in at a time.

Now that this is unregistered, I have decided to sell the walkinshaw kit. I have another shell there that only needs a few little things:

Fix guard and paint and a few other odd little jobs. So will get that shell upto N/a and register it, Then put the twin turbos on it. Will be a stock looking vl with no body kit.