Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Upperkuts VP 5l ute

upperkuts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pack V8 ute
Model: VP S Pack 5l ute
Colour: blue
Engine Type: 5l V8
Gearbox: Auto

This is my first V8, but not my first commodore, ive always had commodores up until i bought a verada as my last car.

I dont have many plans yet.. i dont know much about V8's and the thought of touching it is kinda scary..
Body wise, im gonna get a new tailgate (one on the ute is heavily dented), and im gonna remove the ridiculous huge bullbar and throw a standard vp bar back on.

utenew.jpg

Last edited:

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Love the colour of the new ute. My favorite VP colour. My brother had a berlina in that same colour and had no issues with paint fade. Looks like the ute will be well looked after by you. Let the modifications commence!

304runner

( .Y. )
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 Ute & a 4runner with a VS SS trasplant
Nice, that bar on the Ute must cost a bit in fuel... You will miss the power of the Magna, they are possibly the most underrated car out. They're V8 eaters....

upperkuts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pack V8 ute
The bullbar is off, its just got a standard black vp bumper now.. and not sure if your being sarcastic or not 304runner haha.. mine was pretty **** but i guess it was pretty quick for what it was.

Last edited: