Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

upping transmision pressure.

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
cool thanks for that info, that sounds like what its doing under high revs.

jashdown91

Jashdown?
Reaction score
live in ballina, thats near byron bay, everyone kn
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S1
My transmission is flaring. Everytime i put my foot down to go, it will flare like crazy and take it's time to shift. On top of this, is takes about a second or so to go from park to drive, or reverse to drive. Same problem as above?

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
mines not really a problem , i just want it tighter too handle the extra power from the mods ive done.
i mean it takes a second too select gear from park but on take off it holds fine, infact got wheelspin today for the first time while the motor and trans was cold ( i usually granny drive till its warmed up) , thats was going from 0 - 60 with third selected.. my problem only happens at higher rpm if im gunning.

westbad

Reaction score
Members Ride
my auto has stopped selecting reverse gear.. was looking at getting a new transmission.. could adjusting the pressure fix my problem with selecting reverse? and if so how do i adjust it?

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
Hmm this tightening is interesting... my box hesitates changing from park to drive or rev to drive and vice versa, a good 1 to 2 second delay, also when changing from 1st to 2nd and 3rd to second under heavy accelaration it slips like mad, car revs out then the gear engages and feels like i just dropped the clutch...

is it possible this tightening could somewhat help my box at all or is my sloppy box just screwed?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
nope.......

Acclaim96

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
so where exactly is this the solenoid located? Can it easily be located to adjusted?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
as far as im aware under the drivers side rear solinoid is the alen key headed bolt goes up into the trans its just obscured by the solinoid

Acclaim96

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
so u turn it to clockwise?

Anyone with pics? im still trying to think of where it is