Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Urban Dictionary Name Game

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
Type your name into
Urban Dictionary, March 1: It's a Trap
what comes up?
Daniel
Guy who loves sports, drinking and irish punk rock, somehow manages to be appealing to every girl on the planet despite a chronic inability to seal the deal. Will end up being the PE teacher all the unpopular girls have a crush on. Curse his buffness

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lmao so there were 4 pages with my name, I only read the first here goes........

Sweet and downy haired girl, changable, and often misunderstood and complex. A fearful creature as well as highly loyal. She will rule your affection and once you have hers it will be forever.

A popular French name meaning youthful, soft-haired and vivacious.

A woman who is hated by woman due to her care free ways and ability to have men swoon at her very sight.

a girl who talks too much but also very hottt!

the quintessence of perfection displayed in a beautiful girl who is always there not only as a friend but as a companion as well. the closest thing to perfect on the face of the earth

The most amazing girl that ever walked this earth.The most BEAUTIFUL eyes and shes funnny as hell. She is drop dead gorg. Ur mouth auotmaticly drops when u see her. Full of love and makes Thee funniest facil expressions ever. The best girlfriend imagineable..

Julie is the name only given to those who deserve and respect it. There is no
such thing as simply "A Julie," as anyone with the name of Julie deserves
special recognition, because, obviously, it is the best name in the world.
Anyone named Julie should be addressed as "The Julie" because no Julie is
ordinary and each and every Julie is worthy of such a title; their name is
Julie.

an awesome girl that loves her friends, family, and animals. cares for earth, and is a strong supporter of many opinions. a very opinionated person. open minded to all suggestions and loves to have a good time. straight-edge. always down for a partyyy.

Mostly true :p

melissasd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
This was the second one that came up..

Melissa-
A very beautiful person inside and out.
Will always make you laugh and give you a hug before you even know you need one!
Can be some what blunt. But at least you know she is truthful. Very sweet and easy to talk to. Loves the colour pink and loves her family more than anything else!
High morals. She sets her own ground.

This was one of the first ones to come up... :hmmm:

Hottest girl in the known universe

likes taking it from behind

SMURFTEC.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS S Commodore
haha this one stood out to me

Andrew

A complete stud who all girls want to ****. He has a large **** and some girls think it is perfect. Is kind and never is mean to people

Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser

the hottest **** alive.

has been laid by jenna jamenson, tila tequila, pamela anderson, and other hoes that dont stank.

?? The Newest breed of Penguin. ??

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
has been laid by jenna jamenson, tila tequila, pamela anderson, and other hoes that dont stank.
lmao I would be heading down to the drs and getting std checks with a list like that :p

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
First one:

In India "Aaron" is a slang word for pimp.
That why they call him Aaron, and you Homo.

and this one stood out:

The name that really means "My parents were too lazy to look past the first name in the book"... or, just a really cool guy in general. Best name ever.

I got my name because it was the first in the book. :p

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
James

Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.

what can I say haha

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
My 10 yr old daughter is NEVER allowed to leave the house, EVER!

but for me:

Danni =

a name for a really cool girl
"Hey did you hear about Danni?"
"Yea i heard shes the sickest person ever"

So I figure it makes me cool rather than ill right? lols

cameron20020

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 1990 V6 3.8L
hmmm lol well atleast its nice

Cameron
Camerons are more than likely going to be one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. Very often he will be smart, and extremely good-looking. His smile will send a thousand rose-petals off the ground, just spinning around your heart. Camerons tend to be very trustworthy, but it takes a lot for a Cameron to trust another. He will always know exactly what to say to make you smile; flirty or true. He tends to be a big flirt, but when he finds a girl to settle down with, he will stop. Camerons have a lot of friends, and are very good in sports. He will fall in love very fast, and truly. He wont lie to you. He'll do basically anything he can just to make his one-and-only happy, even if that means going to the extreme. Can often be clingy, but in a cute way. He will always be there for you in any time of need. If you don't have a Cameron as a friend (or more) already, it's time you head off and get one!
He is gorgeous! Is his name Cameron?

That guy over there, Cameron, is so sweet!

I wish I was a Cameron!

I wish I had a Cameron.

Love me, Cameron.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Craig

This person is just so great. He will always be the guy who takes your breath away without trying. He is the most amazing. The girl who has him is the luckiest person in this whole universe! This one special man is the most amazing, most caring, most loving, most concerning. He keeps loving and loving and never stops. His looks are everything a girl wants. This person knows what to say at the right time, knows when to comfort at the right time. Being a Craig is an honor, because he sets the bar so high!(damn straight :D)
Danielle-> Wow look at him!!
Shelby-> I know, hes a craig : ) He makes me smile!
Danielle-> Aw man your lucky to have a craig, wish bob could act like a craig....