Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ute colours

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Dark grey or silver will hide dust and get away with out a wash for a long period.But the downside is other drivers seem to no be able to see you that well on the road.I would go for black or white and live with a dirty Ute to give it some character lol.

huthy14

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
I reckon the white ve's look awesome wish I had white instead of orange and they always look clean. White ve ute with white rims

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
i have a black one and after this one i will never buy another if you wash it in the morning you can garentee it will been dirty that arvo

Heath17

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
Silver, Alto Grey or White would be my choices. Good luck with choosing a new colour mate!

PHaSR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LUMINA
I'd had both white and silver cars, white hides dirt a little easier than the silver, but the silver is still great, got a dark blue now, its pretty bad at showing dust, not quite as bad as black, but its up there.
I will be aiming for a white one on my next car.

and even when you own a white or silver, it looks ok dirty, but when you do wash it, man it looks brilliant.
just gave my alloy wheels a full going over yesterday with some meguires non acid wheel cleaner, the things have got sparkle in them I dont think I've ever seen!

swingn_wasabi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SS-V Redline Ute
Silver is always the best option. I've got Hazzard Yellow & to be honest, unless you've encountered mud, it stays pretty good looking... Same way the silver ones do :)