Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ute interior peaces

Turbovg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vg v6 ute
Hi all,

So ive got a vg ute its got the classic old bench seat in it so its got different style shifter surround,

Im trying to find another one as mines pretty rough, but im having no luck have even tried wreakers but theres not many manual or bench seat utes wreaking.

Anyone know a good place I could possibly
Suss one from

Attachments

• 370E351B-08C0-4925-A030-7524F57AF122.jpeg
    370E351B-08C0-4925-A030-7524F57AF122.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 120

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Got same brown interior vp ute originally with bench then put buckets in...shifter clearance was annoying hitting seat lol.

Totally different shifter cover to that....just flat on top then curves to tunnel,4 screws.

At vg ute age & most being base model tradie cars it's rare to see any left at all let alone one in immaculate condition

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
What is actually wrong with your shifter trim panel? You can get them made and then it is just a matter of painting.

Turbovg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vg v6 ute
Got same brown interior vp ute originally with bench then put buckets in...shifter clearance was annoying hitting seat lol.

Totally different shifter cover to that....just flat on top then curves to tunnel,4 screws.

At vg ute age & most being base model tradie cars it's rare to see any left at all let alone one in immaculate condition
haha yea i like the benchy so i put up with it hitting the seat lol but imight have to look at another style ae just wondered if anyone had a source cause ive gotta keep the benchy haha,
yea i got mine off a tradie taken alot of work to get it to where it is

Last edited:

Turbovg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vg v6 ute
What is actually wrong with your shifter trim panel? You can get them made and then it is just a matter of painting.
its got afew cracks and peaces missing i was just wondering if they
were easy to come by in ausy i guess ill just repair and repaint mine, here in nz most utes here are auto or dont run a benchseat so they have the standard console

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
JB Weld is the go if you want to repair yours. I have repaired a few trim panels with JB Weld. Didn't realise you are in NZ. In Adelaide there is a place who makes them.

Turbovg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vg v6 ute
JB Weld is the go if you want to repair yours. I have repaired a few trim panels with JB Weld. Didn't realise you are in NZ. In Adelaide there is a place who makes them.
o true man ausy has all the good stuff Lol, yea ill tidy it up i think cause
all other surrounds ive seen just dont quite suit it