Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V

carra909

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
nice looking car.

got any pics of the interior? i think you the first person ive ween who has actual upgraded to the wood grain dash fascia

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
nice car u got there man tho im not a fan of the rims the old rims would have look great dumped on them. The 5th pic i dunno the rims just look way 2 big 4 the car each 2 their own tho.

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
big rims, dumped nice mate

Hello1234566

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
thanks for the comments guys. INTERIOR PICS ARE UP :)

Last edited:

Hello1234566

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
what do you guys think i should do with mirrors.... white or chrome with indicator??

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
very nice mate, honestly, id raise it alittle... i had my vt sitting about there and i got in trouble nearly every single cop i saw, lucky im a good sweet-talker lols.

love those rims though, but dont like the chrome tip, or the woodgrain personally.

keep us posted.

and id go white mirrors

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
very nice mate, honestly, id raise it alittle... i had my vt sitting about there and i got in trouble nearly every single cop i saw, lucky im a good sweet-talker lols.

love those rims though, but dont like the chrome tip, or the woodgrain personally.

keep us posted.

and id go white mirrors

hey mate very nice rims what are they called and is it more comfortable then ur old rims while driving because i want to slap 20 inch full face chrome on my ve but not sure about how comfortable it will b to drive

Hello1234566

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
hey mate very nice rims what are they called and is it more comfortable then ur old rims while driving because i want to slap 20 inch full face chrome on my ve but not sure about how comfortable it will b to drive

hey there thanks. they are the Dolce DC-06 20x8.5 yea with the 20's you feel every bump on the road lol but its not as bad as people make it out to be. pretty comfortable on smooth roads, highways, freeways etc