Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V

Victimiza

LG, v8.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II SS 380rwhp, VZ calais
get the wheels white walled mate, will reduce the appearance of tyre on the front, because from sideon the front looks a bit too high when you compare it to the back.

Im not usually a fan of the big face chromies, but I think with the walls it might just pull it off.

Hello1234566

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
get the wheels white walled mate, will reduce the appearance of tyre on the front, because from sideon the front looks a bit too high when you compare it to the back.

Im not usually a fan of the big face chromies, but I think with the walls it might just pull it off.

lol ive been waiting till my new tyres come inn. im gettin 30 profile instead of 35 which i got now which will reduce the look of the tyres by heaps, then i will double white wall them :D

markgfs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
looking nice bro.
think i drove past you on luxford rd in the past few weeks haha.
and with your headlights, how exactly did you go about it? like just buy a hid conversion kit or something?

Hello1234566

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
looking nice bro.
think i drove past you on luxford rd in the past few weeks haha.
and with your headlights, how exactly did you go about it? like just buy a hid conversion kit or something?

haha lol yeh dat woulda been me since i live in dat area lol
yeh its an 8000k hid kit. 1 of the best mods i did to my car :)

midgeo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
very nice mate those rims are a bit full on lol each to their own though, i'd go the colour code white mirrors, the woodgrain kinda looks out of place.. just my opinion .. maybe chrome exterior handles if you were going to chrome the mirrors it would suit the rims

Hello1234566

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
ive been trying to find the chrome handle for a while i either find em sold in pairs for sum reason or the seller just wants a **** load... hmm

Hello1234566

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
thxx. yehh just da 6 im still on my green plates so cnt do much about it

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
You don't want to overdo it man.. Personally im not the biggest fan of big dinnerplate style 20" chrome, but I can appreciate the effort.