Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

v6 cam package.

vy_joshy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 EXEC
hey guys havent been around in a while. In my time away from the screen iv started to get a craving for more power on my vy6..

i came across this on ebay:
VS VT VX VU VY V6 COMMODORE PERFORMANCE CAM PACKAGE HSV - eBay, Engine Modifications, Turbo, Performance Parts, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 08-Feb-08 19:35:45 AEDST)

What do you guys think???

And if you dont like, what would you recommend??

Iv got extractors & 2 1/2 atm. looking at CAI also. Any you can recommend?

Thanks in advance
Joshy

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
Hey Mate

With the CAI you could go for the Yella Terra one, or the SS induction kit one, ive got the SS induction kit one and love it, though lots of people reckon there a waste of money, though since ive got one ive been getting better fuel consumption etc so its probably paided its self off by now..

With the cam its up to you though have you thought about getting some ratio rockers instead, there cheap though you want get as good of gain as the cam, though for $600-$700, you cant complain.

Btw what brand extractors did you go for ??

nicko451

Nicko
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive V6 5Spd
my mate got the same thing done and likes it alot!

vy_joshy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 EXEC
Hey Mate

With the CAI you could go for the Yella Terra one, or the SS induction kit one, ive got the SS induction kit one and love it, though lots of people reckon there a waste of money, though since ive got one ive been getting better fuel consumption etc so its probably paided its self off by now..

With the cam its up to you though have you thought about getting some ratio rockers instead, there cheap though you want get as good of gain as the cam, though for $600-$700, you cant complain.

Btw what brand extractors did you go for ??

Cheers man might go with the cai first i think...

Went for Pacemakers... heard good things and they havent dissapointed. Pretty nice sound and alot nicer to drive now.