Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 speedway camshaft

T79

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy
hi just after your opinion I am looking at building an engine for speedway it is a street stock so it can be a Buick or Ecotec engine, the restrictions are must run a vn vp ecu allowed up to 60thou oversize pistons and allowed to deck block and machine cylinder head up to 60 thou standard manifolds am looking for a low to mid range torquey cam

MACE

Reaction score
Hi T79,

My sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

hi just after your opinion I am looking at building an engine for speedway it is a street stock so it can be a Buick or Ecotec engine, the restrictions are must run a vn vp ecu allowed up to 60thou oversize pistons and allowed to deck block and machine cylinder head up to 60 thou standard manifolds am looking for a low to mid range torquey cam
We have had extensive experience with supplying camshafts to suit speedway applications in classes such as yours with great success. To give you an idea in regards to cams that we would have to suit, please refer to the link below.

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectID=1469568

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve