Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Value

RichoKidd

Obese Commodores
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
Hey guys,

As some of you might have seen, I haven't owned a Commodore in a few years, and I'm looking at purchasing a VE Wagon. I've found one I like. A 2011 Series II Omega. Its being sold at a private dealership, and I want to know if he's asking for too much. Its got 110+ clicks on the clock. Its pretty clean. I'm going to test drive it tonight and I thought I'd make an offer but not sure what I should offer. Here's a link to the car.

2011 Holden Commodore VE II Omega Sportwagon Blue 6 Speed Sports Automatic Wagon | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Bayswater Area - Embleton | 1105952288

What are your thoughts?

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
I'd say 12000, but the seller won't probably go below 13000.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
So what is a 'private dealership' ? Just beware that there are heaps of vehicles that have been 'rebuilt' after flooding occurred on the east coast over the past few months. Some 'shady' people are very good at concealing water damage etc. Good luck.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
12 to 13 should be okay, but do check the service records VERY carefully, and understand what your looking for.

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
So what is a 'private dealership' ? Just beware that there are heaps of vehicles that have been 'rebuilt' after flooding occurred on the east coast over the past few months. Some 'shady' people are very good at concealing water damage etc. Good luck.

in Qld, they are 'supposed' to declare it has not been flood affected
is that drive away no more to pay, around 12 1/2 would be reasonable