Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VB SLE 308 4 speed Manual

crossy1962

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE + a few VT’s S1’s & S2’s
Hi, I recently purchased a factory 308 4 speed with 3.08 diff although it is in a really bad way, if anyone follows EBay they would have seen it on there, I noticed SLENUT has one, does anyone really have any idea how many were made or any idea how many are still around.
The 1 I bought has wind up windows and no central locking, both of which I like, I just thought it was worth saving, mind you it is bloody rough n rusty.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
100 were made. 50 with 3.08 diff, other 50 with 2.60 diff.

Only options on top of a VB SL/E 5 litre 4 speed, 308 pack, are leather seats, central locking and electric windows.

As for how many left, know one really knows.

crossy1962

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE + a few VT’s S1’s & S2’s
Thanks for the quick reply, the add said it was 1 of only 50 but I think it's more like 1 of 100 lol, although you have shown with the diff that he was technically correct, as for rare I saw a VB wagon on a site a while back ( with photos of the tags) and it was a factory 308 4 speed with the 3.08 diff, he was asking if anybody had seen another one, I assume that would be a rare car, although being a wagon it just did nothing for me.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
That wagon would be. There is a person on here that had one. Not many out there at all.