Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VB VC VH VL codes and pic's for red and burgundy interiors

griezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1982 VH SL-X Wagon
hi guys, can i please have pic's and codes of all the red - marron - burgundy interior colours, as i want to change the two tone blue SL/X interior colour to two tone burgundy, the deeper the better,

i am not a fan on the Claret

would love to get the wagon interior looking like this below but with the SL/X two tone door trim

i reckon red interior would suit the white exterior much better

Last edited:

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
77V or 77Y is VB and VC Carmine, as per first pic(That being a VC HDT)
In VH's, its 79Vor Y for Claret in VH SL/E, 79T for tweed cloth VH SS and 77X for VH two tone Claret

griezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1982 VH SL-X Wagon
ok ive decided to use colours of the shelf, darker one is Burgundy Duplicolor, code: HVP110, light one is satin red from Motorspray (ive tryed the red in the Duplicolor range for the light red but its shiny i did not want that)

ive kept the SL/X pattern 90% and made the top dark

the two tone worked out pretty well just have to touch up some spots where the masking tape peeled the paint a little

hainzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX SL/R torana, HZ SANDMAN, VH SL/E top 30
Looks cool mate.

I know its not commodore but my torana has a sienna interior which is quite unusual and a reddy brown vibe. Heres some pics for ya which may or may not, provide some inspiration....