Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM 21 Camshaft Results in the L98

Status
Not open for further replies.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
My friend has the vcm21 cam, 3"system, 1 7/8" headers and hi flo cats, vcm otr, same diff gears and getting around 280-290 at the rears ....

Did he all so use Morel Tie Bar Performance Street lifters and push rods too suit and or Powerbond 25% underdrive pulley kit?.
Not to say would make a huge difference between your mates and my figures

Last edited:

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
That is a very inflated dyno reading and your MPH reflects that. The VCM21 is not an overly large camshaft and is not really suited for the rectangular port cylinder head. What I refer to with that comment, is there are far better camshaft selections available that would compliment the LS3/L76/L98 top end configuration.

I would be very cautious with your decision of workshop. I have heard numerous complaints regarding Brett Stewart's workmanship, tuning ability and attitude. Without going into specifics and without putting myself in a position due to slanderous libel, my suggestion is if you are un-happy with the way your car is behaving and its characteristics, to take it back to Brett and if he cannot rectify the problems you are encountering to change workshop rather than persist.

Regards,

PSI_KING.

Your F.O.S

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Nearly 3 year old thread.... No good comes of this.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Status
Not open for further replies.