Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM Camshaft - Part# VCM-C5SC / Or Standard Cam mafless tune

bradando

2lts? = Milk and Juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Manual
Guys - im eyeing off this particular camshaft to put in my L98 and was hoping that someone on here would be running the same the shaft

Duration @ Cam Lift 224 (Intake) and 232 (Exhaust)

Can anyone comment on what sort of KW your donk is creating with this Cam or similar grinds.. Im going to fit it and dial myself then get it to a tuner...

Alternatively

Anyone just running the standard Cam with a mafless tune? What sort of KW are you creating?

scott w

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS and 2010 CX captiva
if you go on the vcm website and look up there camshafts , they give a rough idea on what the cams should make

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
it doesn't... only the stock one which states 300kw...

I'm looking at getting the VCM9 cam with the spring upgrade.

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i retract that last statement... if you go to their online store it gives you an indication of possible rwkw

Hunter SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Guys - im eyeing off this particular camshaft to put in my L98 and was hoping that someone on here would be running the same the shaft

Duration @ Cam Lift 224 (Intake) and 232 (Exhaust)

Can anyone comment on what sort of KW your donk is creating with this Cam or similar grinds.. Im going to fit it and dial myself then get it to a tuner...

Alternatively

Anyone just running the standard Cam with a mafless tune? What sort of KW are you creating?

actually... reading the specs on that cam... are you running a supercharger? because that is what that particular cam is supposed to be for.