Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE 'A' Pillar trim with Gauge holders

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
Guys

I have been speaking to a guy in the states who makes 'A' pillar trim panels with gauge holders. They are currently only in LHD but he said if I could organise enough interest then he would do some in RHD

Basically, we need to achieve at least 10 people with interest and paid their money to proceed. I propose that we get all items shipped to me in Brisbane and then I will ship from there. I suspect that interstate shipping would probably cost about $15-$20 but I will work all that out.

He has told me that a shipped price is going to be roughly USD$350 and considering what JHP and SS Inductions charge for their dash pods I think this is pretty good value.

Here are some pics. These are the LHD ones abviously but the RHD ones will be exactly the same.

Picture2004.jpg

photo-3.jpg

dash1.jpg

dash2.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Price is trim only. I can source gauges for you as well but will have to add the price to the cost of trim. Cost is also for the 3 or the 2 so it doesnt change.

Trim colour is the same as standard trim colour

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Too bad those pillar gauges are illegal in Australia unless they meet ADR's. Not like they don't stick out either.

dredrum

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Berlina Sedan
And already on eBay for under $200

Bill44

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega 08 MY09
"A" pillar blocks enough vision already. No thanks.

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
And already on eBay for under $200
Hmmmm... Hadn't seen them before. Wouldn't mind seeing one in the flesh. The price I quoted was the one simply given to me.

@wraith... You can't tell me we all don't have something that's a miss on our car

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Hmmmm... Hadn't seen them before. Wouldn't mind seeing one in the flesh. The price I quoted was the one simply given to me.

@wraith... You can't tell me we all don't have something that's a miss on our car

Perhaps but if you fully read my post you would understand. Having gauges hanging off your a pillar is pretty obvious not to mention one of the things the police look out for.

dredrum

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Berlina Sedan
Just search VE gauge

Plus why with the 5 gauge centre pod Available why would ya need a-pillar. Plus they are kinda ricey...

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
Most of us couldnt put one on anyway airbag on the pillar pre 08s(I think) or around that didnt have them. The 2 gauge pod is much cleaner and all you need TBH

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just search VE gauge

Plus why with the 5 gauge centre pod Available why would ya need a-pillar. Plus they are kinda ricey...

That 5 gauge pod is horrid IMO. this was simply another option. Some like the pillar ones.

Guys, if you don't like them that's fine, I simply offered the opportunity if anybody was interested