Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE and the Torana

Do you think Holden should release the Torana

• Total voters

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Just looking at the Torana, I'd say the Torana uses the same floorpan as the VE...or visa versa... so I guess GMH wont release it because there's too much similarity between the models...seeing that they've killed the Monaro off again.

I can just hear the launch now...

I like VE's and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a Commo pulls up with an itty bitty bonnet
And a round trunk in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the panels she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna drive ya
And post your picture on JC
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got makes me feel so horny
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you wanna send me broke?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that fuel efficient'
I've seen them filling up'
The hell with house morgages'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin with twin turbo's yet
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much duco black
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your car got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby VE got back!

Last edited:

Dave398

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Nickel Silver
good post if you like to see **** dribbled.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
1991_Vn2nV said:
lol you must get really bored :p Good post tho!

Just here killing time trying to loosen up before a programming test.

I can't help thinking of that song everytime I look at pic of a VE.:D

Dave398 said:
good post if you like to see **** dribbled.

Get jiggy wid it Bro !!!

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
not all of the toranas were performance cars, after all they all had 4 6 and 8 cylindrs and were based on the vauxhall viva.. torana varients would be a nice replacemetn for the vectra, localy built and optional ttv6/v8

and cool song!

S

Stoney!

RedVB said:
not all of the toranas were performance cars, after all they all had 4 6 and 8 cylindrs and were based on the vauxhall viva.. torana varients would be a nice replacemetn for the vectra, localy built and optional ttv6/v8

and cool song!

Exactly, and I don't se in any part of the thread did i say "AND NO PERFORMANCE CARS" my oath their should be, SLR 6000, SS, even and executive right up to a calais, why not have a car for all maarkets, holden has to start looking at this.

A turbo 3.6 aloytech on an AWD base, would start giving subaru a run for thier money also.

But do remember, the torana was intially brought out due to petrol issues, and im thinking it would work quite well now also.

Stoney!

James_1020

Reaction score
lookin at how the ve is starting to look the same as the torana concept then would we be able to assume that more details seen in the torana to appear on the ve, like the led mirror indicators i think they look pretty cool, the other thing is that if ya look here
http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/conceptcarspecs?modelid=20004 it mentions a Secure underfloor storage/wet area that would be pretty cool as well, and also a Panoramic glass roof what the chances of that, and would we be able to assume that all the safety feature listed at the bottom of the link to be in the ve.

oh well i guess i can hope and yes i would love to see the torana back

james

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
James_1020 said:
lookin at how the ve is starting to look the same as the torana concept then would we be able to assume that more details seen in the torana to appear on the ve, like the led mirror indicators i think they look pretty cool, the other thing is that if ya look here
http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/conceptcarspecs?modelid=20004 it mentions a Secure underfloor storage/wet area that would be pretty cool as well, and also a Panoramic glass roof what the chances of that, and would we be able to assume that all the safety feature listed at the bottom of the link to be in the ve.

oh well i guess i can hope and yes i would love to see the torana back

james

Judging by the spy shots we have now it appears no LED blinkers on the mirrors....despite how they covered the mirrors with tape in earlier camoflage cars.

All the safety features seem like they will be in the VE though, along with curtain air bags etc.