Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Berlina mods

Red p plates

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Holden ve Berlina
Hey I was wondering I’ve seen the mace performance packages and I was wondering if anyone can recommend what to get if I don’t want to brake the bank to hard I also know I’ll need a tune but is there anything can I get and not need one right awayIt’s for a YM9.5 ve Berlina

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Yes. About $15k will get you some performance from it.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
How many km on the car? Probably the best thing you can put on it is a decent set of shocks. Then replace the transmission and steering fluid.
There's no such thing as a performance kit in a box you can get unless that box has a turbo inside :)
But new shocks (struts) and all new fluids should make it drive like a new car again.

Red p plates

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Holden ve Berlina
How many km on the car? Probably the best thing you can put on it is a decent set of shocks. Then replace the transmission and steering fluid.
There's no such thing as a performance kit in a box you can get unless that box has a turbo inside :)
But new shocks (struts) and all new fluids should make it drive like a new car again.
It’s got 92000 on it now

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Wash it. Get new shocks. Good tyres.
Regular services and save your money as best you can so you can jump into something way better for modifying.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Yeah ok should I do anything to it?
There's always a few things to do. But it shouldn't need much at 92k. Shocks if it feels bouncy, Clean the throttle body but don't push the throttle open with your fingers. Drill the PCV tube out 1 or 2 mm bigger as per the big thread in here somewhere. And replace trans fluid and maybe steering fluid if you're keen.

MACE

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering I’ve seen the mace performance packages and I was wondering if anyone can recommend what to get if I don’t want to brake the bank to hard I also know I’ll need a tune but is there anything can I get and not need one right awayIt’s for a YM9.5 ve Berlina
Hi Red p plates,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we can supply the parts to suit your car. If you still need any help, please give us a call on 1300 466 223 and we will take it from there.

Kind Regards,
Michael